The rental contract (common name for the leasing of movable property) is the contract with which a subject (renter) makes a movable property available to another subject (user) for a given period of time and for a fee (rent). You can choose whether to rent only the good or whether to include any ancillary services, instrumental to the use of the good itself. For example, if you rent a crane, you can also include the operator’s service.
Drawing up a rental agreement allows you to protect both parties involved, by carefully regulating certain details. For example, you can regulate the duration of the contract and the payment of the fee, avoiding delays or non-fulfillment, also through the payment of a deposit. You can also decide who will take care of the maintenance of the asset or who will be responsible for any damage caused by the asset or from the incorrect use of the same.
When using the rental
The rental contract can be stipulated by anyone and can cover any type of movable property. The rented property must be tangible and tangible, such as machinery, computers, equipment, etc. For example, if you have a hotel and want to make a paid trekking bike available to your guests, you can sign up for a rental contract. On the other hand, if you want to make an apartment available, you will have to use the lease contract for real estate.
You can use this contract even if in addition to the good you want to provide ancillary services instrumental to its use. In this case, we often talk about hot freight, which differs from cold freight when only the good is rented. For example, it is possible to include maintenance, installation/uninstallation, technical management, provision of an operator, etc. also providing an additional cost for these services.
Another typical use of this document is rental with redemption. At the end of the rental period of the asset, the user can choose whether to purchase it, simply by sending a communication to the renter and paying a price established in the contract.
The rental always involves the payment of a fee. If, on the other hand, you want to make a good available for free, to a friend for example, the contract to use is the free loan.
What does the contract model contain?
Our rental agreement meets all legal requirements. The main clauses included concerns:
- Description well: the detailed description of the property (or property), in the contract or in the Annex;
- Accessory services: you can also include in the contract services instrumental to the use of the asset;
- Fee: the amount to be paid for the enjoyment of the property. It can be paid either in a lump sum or in several installments;
- Deposit: any obligation of the user to pay a sum to guarantee against delays, defaults or damages;
- Duration: The period of use and enjoyment of the asset;
- Delivery and return: the parties determine the place and who must pay the costs of delivery and any installation;
- Maintenance: among the ancillary services you can regulate the integral maintenance of the asset by the renter;
- Liability: from any damage caused by the goods or by incorrect use of the same;
- Insurance: it can be envisaged that insurance is stipulated to cover all direct damages, for liability towards third parties, for fire and theft or other;
- Redemption: it is possible that before the end of the rental the user can redeem the asset, or buy it against a price to be paid to the renter.
At the end of the interview, we will guide you step by step in all the subsequent formalities necessary for your rental contract to be duly constituted and registered.
Information you need
To answer the interview will need the data to the parties and the detailed information of the goods covered by the charter.
The document can be modified free of charge in all its parts without time limits. Don’t worry so if you don’t have all the information available during the interview, you can always enter it later.
Remember that our interview does not generate a simple facsimile of a rental agreement (rental of movable property). Based on your answers, the system automatically draws up a customized contract model for your exact needs, guaranteeing its legal correctness.
- Equipment rental
- Hot freight
- Rent with redemption
- Cold freight
- Rent with redemption
- Operating lease
- Operational lease
Other useful templates and facsimiles
- Free Loan Agreement: to grant free use of a property with the obligation to return it
- Commercial Lease Agreement: to rent a property for uses other than residential (e.g. shop, office)
- Rental Agreement for Forester Use: to rent a house or apartment for your employees, managers, and collaborators
- Sponsorship Agreement: to sponsor an event, a sports association or a testimonial or influencer
- Procurement Agreement: to entrust a company with the provision of services.
ays have been a company synonymous with good drinking and conviviality, but in this article, we are not talking about alcohol, rather about investments.
It is a leading group in the production and distribution of alcoholic beverages, whose parent company, Davide Campari-Milano, is listed on the MTA of the Italian Stock Exchange.
In this in-depth article, we will talk specifically about the prices, forecasts, and trends of Campari shares and we will try to understand what the evolution of the share will be for next year.
Do you want to find out if this is an ideal time to invest in Campari? Then continue reading …
Stock performance in 2021 and forecasts for the future
For the uninitiated, Campari Group owns over 50 brands of spirits and has a distribution network on a global scale that reaches over 190 countries. It ranks as the sixth-largest player in the world in the sector, with leading positions in Europe and America.
The group’s business is based on the targeted acquisition of major brands, aimed at acquiring an ever-increasing slice of the market. Campari is the flagship product along with Aperol, Appleton Estate, Sky Vodka, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier. The group owns some of the most well-known Italian brands such as Crodino, Averna, Cynar and Cinzano, as well as many products that are especially strong on foreign markets.
What makes Campari shares attractive is the fact that the beverage sector rarely experiences a crisis, I say this also in light of what we experienced in 2021.
Fortunately, the pandemics that cause the mass closure of bars, clubs and clubs are not on the agenda. The state of emergency in which we live will not last forever, as soon as normal life resumes, consumption will also resume – albeit with numerous difficulties.
As a demonstration, just look at the graph above. We note that the company’s shares over the past 5 years have followed steady growth with few exceptions.
There was clearly a collapse during the first lockdown, which was inevitable, but we see that the stock recovered quickly, returning in a few months to the values prior to the spread of the virus.
The increase in performance was favored by the recovery in activities and consumption during the summer. According to the company’s financial statements, revenues increased by 12.8%, to a value of 513.8 million euros.
We also note that in November 2021 a Campari share is worth around € 9.80, even higher than the prices of February.
Is it worth investing in Campari shares?
There is no dry answer, but I can make some considerations. In the short term, the stock entails various risks because the latest restrictive measures introduced in this final part of the year are having negative repercussions on consumption.
We still don’t know if there will be a new national lockdown, not to mention what is happening and will happen in foreign countries where Campari has an important turnover.
In the long run, however, the stock remains a good investment. This is because the company conducts a solid business, albeit limited to only one segment of the food sector. Its strengths are the ownership of numerous brands and the large market it addresses.
I personally do not invest in single companies because, as recent experience shows, global crises can bury some sectors above all and leave others almost unscathed. I find it safer to invest in a diversified portfolio of stocks, in order to better distribute the risk.
Where can you buy the shares?
If this is the first time you are considering a stock purchase you may not know how and where to buy them. I’ll briefly explain what you need to do and what possibilities you have at your disposal:
- Contacting your bank is the easiest way to buy the shares. All you need to do is open a securities deposit linked to your current account that allows you to invest in equities and other financial instruments. The disadvantage is that, in general, the bank charges fees which can be very high and which can nullify the return on your investments;
- Alternatively, to spend less, you can use an online platform specializing in stock trading that gives you direct access to the market. By opening a free online account, you can easily access the markets in a more intuitive and economical way, saving a lot on the commissions that are applied to you.